Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 3-5-19
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, March 5th, starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton.
After normal opening procedures there will be an opportunity for public input at 8:35 a.m.
At 8:45 a.m. the Commissioners will hear from Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett and will consider approval of Revised 2017-2o18 Financial Statement.
At 9:00 a.m., the Commissioners will hear from 911 Director Mike O’Brien and will discuss and consider approving of a Memorandum of Understanding with the Assessor’s Office for paying $21,172.50 for half of the cost of the County’s Arial Assessment Survey.
At 9:15 a.m., the Commissioners will hear from Courthouse Custodian Roger Ober regarding replacement of the fuel tank for the Jail Building.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
- Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
- Approval of improper charges if any
- Discussion of mail orders and concerns
- They will discuss and consider taking action regarding the County Sign Ordinance and payment for signs.
- There will be a discussion of and possible action on simplified Rules of Procedure for the Commission.
- The Commissioners will discuss and consider a Resolution regarding fiscal accountability.
- They will consider three budget Revisions and Resolutions…
- There will be a report from their Counsel, Bob Martin.
The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.
A copy of this Agenda as published by the Commission can be found with this story on our website – alleghenymountainradio.org.
The actual Agenda for this meeting as published by the Commission can be found by clicking on this link: