Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 3-6-18
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, March 6th, starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 Tenth Avenue Marlinton, West Virginia 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
Office Hours 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
March 6, 2018
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders, Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Will Smith West Virginia Interactive – Discussion and/or Action-On Line Payment Program for County Hotel Occupancy Tax.
9:00 a.m. Laura Young – Discussion and/or Action-Memorandum of Understanding Between Pocahontas County Community Corrections Program and The Pocahontas County Commission for 2018-2019 Fiscal Year; Discussion and/or Action-Approval of 2018-2019 Pocahontas County Community Corrections Grant Application.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Full-Time Head Courthouse Custodian.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Deputy Sheriff’s Civil Service Commission Annual Update.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.