Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 3-7-17
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
March 7, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Cynthia Broce and Jeff Barlow – Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Commission Sponsorship for 2017 West Virginia Court Security Grant Application.
9:00 a.m. Rachel Fanning Pocahontas Indivisible – Discussion and/or Action-Support of West Virginia State Legislation Creating an Emergency Fund for Counties Traversed by Pipelines.
9:30 a.m. Roger Griffith New River Community and Technical College – Discussion and/or Action-One Room University Update.
9:45 a.m. Lauren Bennett Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation – Discussion and/or Action-Distribution of Hotel/Motel Tax.
10:00 a.m. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action-Appointment of Pocahontas County Bi-Centennial Commission.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Region 4 Planning & Development Council Resolution-Region 4 Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan.
- Discussion and/or Action – Memorandum of Understanding Between Pocahontas County Community Corrections Program and the Pocahontas County Commission for Day Report Center in Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Request from Kristi Snyder Aflac Associate-Permission to Discuss Optional Insurance with County Employees.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.