Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 7-2-19
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, July 2nd, starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton.
After normal opening procedures there will be an opportunity for public input at 8:35 a.m.
At 9:00 a.m., the Commissioners will hold a discussion of, and consider taking action on the opening of quotes and awarding the bid for County 911 signs.
At 9:30 a.m. they will hear from Chris May of Advantage Technology and will discuss and consider using Advantage Technology as a full-service IT company.
At 11:00 a.m., the Commissioners will consider a proclamation in support of the 2020 Census Count Task Force.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
- Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
- Approval of improper charges if any
- Discussion of Commission mail items and concerns
- A discussion and consideration of taking action on approval of a Part-Time employee in the Prosecution Attorney’s Office.
- They will consider appointing David Simmons to fill the unexpired term of Herby Barlow on the Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board, to expire on June 30, 2020.
- They will consider approval of a Coal Tax Severance Fund budget revision and resolutions for the Assigned Fund Balance of July, 2019.
- There will be a report from their Counsel
The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.
To see the meeting agenda as published by the Commission, click here 7-2-19 Commission Actual agenda DOC