Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, April 16th, 2019
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, April 16th, starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda:
At 5:30 pm the Commissioners will approve any Exoneration orders; approve the minutes from the last meeting; and lay the 2019-2020 levy.
There will be an opportunity for public input at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m. the Commissioners will hear from County Clerk Melissa Bennett and will discuss and consider action regarding the Estate of Carlen D. Shinaberry, and consider Fiduciary Commissioner Laura Finch’s report and consider approval of fees for that estate settlement.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
- Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
- Approval of improper charges if any.
- There will be a discussion of Commission mail items and concerns
- They will discuss and consider taking action on the Commission’s purchase of property
- They will consider adopting a new policy regarding memorandums of understanding for county offices.
- The commissioners will consider approving of a $1,200 in-house budget revision and resolution for Emergency Management. In-house budget revisions and resolutions means allowing money that has already been budgeted for an agency to be used for a different purpose then originally budgeted for.
- They will receive a report from the Commission’s Counsel. Bob Martin.
- The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.
A copy of this Agenda as published by the Commission can be found here: 4-16-19 Commission Actual Agenda DOC