Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, August 20, 2019
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, August 20th, starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda:
At 5:30 pm the Commissioners will approve any Exoneration orders and approve the minutes from the last meeting.
There will be an opportunity for public input at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 p.m. the Commissioners will hear from Daniel Arbogast, the Director of the County Day Report Center and will discuss and consider the approval of a contract and resolution for the 2019-2020 Community Corrections Grant.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
- Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
- Approval of improper charges if any.
- There will be a discussion of Commission mail items and concerns
- They will hold a discussion and consider action on the appointment of Robert Sheets to a five-year term on the Historic Landmarks Commission.
- They will discuss and consider taking action regarding a complaint about a burned-out and dilapidated property in Frank.
- They will consider the appointment of members to the Greenbrier Valley Economic Development Corporation’s Board.
- The Commissioners will then request background information on a former County Commission employee.
- They will receive a report from the Commission’s Counsel. Bob Martin.
- The Commissioners will end the meeting with the approval of invoices.
A copy of this agenda as published by the Commission can be found with this story on our website – alleghenymountainradio.org.