Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday July 17th, 2018
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 17, 2018
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. JoAnn Gilardi, et als., Discussion and/or Action-Request for Correction of Thornwood Road Name (Currently Waybright Road).
6:00 pm. Mike Vance Discussion and/or Action – Shoe Factory Contract.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution General Fund Unencumbered Balance July 2018.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Free Libraries & Visitor Information Centers Board Appointment of Michelle Jeffers for Five Year Term Ending June 30, 2023.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.