Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday May 2nd, 2017
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
May 2, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Public Hearing/Meeting Small Cities Block Grant Application for Pocahontas County Public Service District (Wastewater Extension Service to Frank and Bartow).
9:00 a.m. Lesley Taylor, et al. Region 4 Planning and Development Council – Discussion and/or Action-Small Cities Block Grant Application for Pocahontas County Public Service District (Waste Water Extension Service to Frank and Bartow).
9:15 a.m. Frank DeBerry – Presentation of Snowshoe Resort Area District Petition and Request for Approval of Completeness of Petition.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations:
(a) Trish McNaull, et al. Humane Society of Pocahontas County – Request for Contribution
(b) Peggy Stull, et al. Youth Health Service Inc. – Request for Funding.
(c) Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce – Request for Funding for Website Creation.
(d) Family Resource Network – Request for Contribution for Food Pantry.11:00 a.m.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS:
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Ratification of Termination of Lease Agreement with Human Resource Development Foundations, Inc.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Agreements with Pocahontas County Board of Education for Use of Former Shoe Factory Building for Pocahontas County Archery Team and Pocahontas County High School Baseball Practice.
- Discussion and/or Action – First Reading Pocahontas County Amended Dog Ordinance.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution County Commission Contracted Services to Regional Jail Authority $50,000.00; In-House Budget Revision and Resolution Law Enforcement $1,000.00; Family Law Master $800.00; and One Room University $500.00.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.