Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday November 20th, 2018
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, November 20th, starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda:
At 5:30 p.m. the Commissioners will formally certify the results of the November 6th General election. The agenda noted that if all State-wide election canvasses have not been completed by the end of this meeting, the meeting will not be adjourned, but will go into a recess until completion of the certification can be had and afterwards the meeting will be adjourned.
There will be an opportunity for public input at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:45 p.m. the Commissioners will hear from Joe Clendenen of SecuriTech and they will discuss and consider taking action on the security system at the Former Shoe Factory Building.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
1. Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
2. Approval of improper charges if any
3. There will be a discussion of Commission mail items and concerns
4. The Commissioners will discuss and consider authorizing the preparation of the advertisements for bid requests and for the future auction for the Summit Condominium which is owned by the Pocahontas County Commission.
5. They will consider the appointment of Paul Arbogast Jr. to a three-year term on the Pocahontas County Dramas, Fairs and Festivals Board, which will expire on June 30, 2021.
6. They will consider the appointment of Reta Griffith to the unexpired four-year term of Kristen Kinnison on the Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Board, which will expire on June 30, 2020.
7. They will discuss and consider approval of Budget Revisions and Resolutions for Hospital Insurance and for Day Report Insurance.
8. They will receive a report from the Commission’s Counsel. Bob Martin.
9. The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.
A copy of this Agenda as published by the Commission can be found at the link below.