Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday October 2nd, 2018
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
October 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Cassie Lawson Region 4 Planning and Development Council – Discussion and/or Action-Broadband Grant Application. (Requested Appointment to be Held By Conference Call).
9:00 a.m. Brenda Walters – Discussion and/or Action-Sale of Wine and Hard Ciders by Businesses Outside of Municipalities in Pocahontas County.
9:15 a.m. Jack Tribble Greenbrier District Ranger – Discussion and/or Action-Update on National Forest.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Tentative Work Session with Tucker County Commission Regarding Emergency Medical Services Funding.
- Discussion and/or Action – Proposed Settlement With William P. Stump D/B/A Mountain Resort Realty, LLC. Regarding Hotel Occupancy Tax.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.