Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday September 4th, 2018
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, September 4th, starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following short agenda:
After normal opening procedures there will be an opportunity for public input at 8:35 a.m.
At 8:45 a.m. the Commissioners will receive an annual update on the activities of the Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau from Cara Rose.
At 9:00 a.m. the Commissioners will discuss and consider approval of the hiring of Holly Beaudoin as a Part-Time 911 Dispatcher.
Other items on the agenda which are not assigned a specific time include the following:
- Routine items such as approval of final settlements and orders.
- Approval of improper charges if any
- There will be a discussion of Commission mail items and concerns
- In an item carried over from the last Commission Meeting where they sought additional information before acting, the Commissioners will discuss and consider approving identification cards for County Employees.
- They will receive a report from the Commission’s Counsel. Bob Martin.
- The Commissioners will end the meeting with approval of invoices.
A copy of this Agenda as published by the Commission can be found below:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
September 4, 2018
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention and Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
9:00 a.m. Pocahontas County 911 Director – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Holly Beaudoin Part-Time 911 Dispatcher.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Identification Cards for Pocahontas County Commission Employees.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.