Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 12-19-17
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, January 16th, starting at 5:30 p.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton with the following agenda:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
January 16, 2018
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:40 pm. Shenda Smith Pocahontas County Water Coordinator – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Water Task Force.
5:45 pm. Pocahontas County Historic Landmarks Commission-Annual Update.
Lauren Bennett Pocahontas County Parks & Recreation-Annual Update.
Pocahontas County Libraries and Visitor Information Centers – Discussion and/or Action-Annual Update.
Discussion and/or Action – 2018 Hotel Occupancy Tax Allotment.
6:30 pm. Cara Rose Pocahontas County Convention & Visitors Bureau – Discussion and/or Action-Update on Convention & Visitors Bureau.
6:45 pm. Beth Little – Discussion and/or Action-Lack of Emergency Procedure with Frontier.
7:00 pm. Daniel Arbogast Pocahontas County Day Report Director – Discussion and/or Action- Monthly Update.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Emma Eisenberg Contribution to Pocahontas County Commission.
- Discussion and/or Action – Peer Recovery Support Services Grant Application/Resolution.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Pocahontas County Fire Association Standards of Operation.
- Discussion and/or Action – Change of Scope for Court Security Grant 17-CS-5 to Family Court Offices.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board-Appointment of Herby Barlow Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Pocahontas County Hotel Occupancy Tax Notice.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.