Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 12-5-17
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
December 5, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
9:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Opening and Awarding Bid for Upgrading Pocahontas County 911 Microwave System.
9:15 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Final Order of Pocahontas County Commission Creating or Denying the Snowshoe Resort Area District to be known as the “Snowshoe Community Resort District.”
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action Approval of Pocahontas County Fire Board Bylaws and Standards of Operation for Pocahontas County Fire Association.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation Board-Verification Letter of Hotel/Motel Tax for Line of Credit 2017-2018.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation Board-Appointment of Ken Gaitor for unexpired three year term ending on June 30, 2018.
- Discussion and/or Action – Budget Revision and Resolution Maintenance $150.00; Law Enforcement $245.00; Pocahontas Memorial Hospital $1,953.00.
- Approve Invoices.