Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday 9-5-17
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
September 1, 2015
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Dawn’s Pet Grooming – Discussion and/or Action-Lease Agreement Former Shoe Factory Building.
9:00 a.m. Cara Rose – Discussion and/or Action-Pocahontas County Convention & Visitors Bureau Update.
9:15 a.m. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of 2015 Pocahontas County Financial Statement.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – Proposed Donation of Real Estate to Pocahontas County.
- Discussion and/or Action – Resolution Regarding Anonymous Communications Received by Pocahontas County Commission.
- Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce – Discussion and/or Action-Request Permission for Use of Former Shoe Factory Building for Haunted House Event October 24-31, 2015.
- Discussion and/or Action – Dramas, Fairs and Festivals Board Appointment of Ruth Taylor and Keith Wood for Three Year Terms Expiring 06-30-18.
- Discussion and/or Action – One Room University In-House Budget Revision and Resolution $1,500.00;Budget Revision and Resolution Prosecuting Attorney $103.00 and One Room University $25.00.
- Approve Invoices.