Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday August 1st, 2017
The Pocahontas County Commission will hold its regular meeting on Tuesday, August 1st, 2017, starting at 8:30 a.m. at the Commission Office in the Courthouse in Marlinton. Below is the agenda for that meeting as published by the Pocahontas County Commission:
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
August 1, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Mike Vance – Discussion and/or Action-Replacement Locks for Former Shoe Factory Building.
8:50 a.m. Pocahontas County Clerk Melissa Bennett – Discussion and/or Action-Emergency Absentee Voting Policy and Notification to County Commission of Number of Emergency Absentee Commissioners for October 7, 2017 Special Election.
9:00 a.m. Angela Hoffman MindEase Solutions – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Contract with Pocahontas County Day Report Center for Services to be Provided for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
9:15 a.m. Jimmy Vandevender Pocahontas County Day Report Center – Discussion and/or Action-Monthly Updates for June and July.
9:30 a.m. Pocahontas County Sheriff Jeff Barlow – Discussion and/or Action-Request for Home Confinement Office Space (Vacant Pet Grooming Section) in Former Shoe Factory Building.
10:00 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Contribution/Funding Requests Various Individuals, Groups and Organizations.
- Diane Hinkle Tucker Community Foundation (Run For It) – Request for Contribution.
- Pocahontas County High School Career and Technical Education Department – Request for Contribution.
- Alexander Kennison Pocahontas County Youth Soccer League – Request for Contribution.
- Pocahontas County Tourism Commission (DBA Pocahontas County Convention & Visitors Bureau) – Funding Request for Pocahontas County Bi-Centennial Commission.
- Allie Dunbrack Pocahontas County Prevention Coalition – Request for Contribution. .
10:45 a.m. Gene Watkins RAJCO – Discussion and/or Action-Cost Reduction Services.
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS (The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Emergency Medical Services Authority Appointment of Christine Rebinski Cass Representative, Don McNeel Little Levels Emergency Ambulance Representative and Janet Ghigo Bartow-Frank-Durbin Representative, Each for Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2020.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Resolution, Grant Contract Agreement and Certification for Division of Justice and Community Services.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
- Approve Invoices.