Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda for Tuesday July 5th, 2017
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
David McLaughlin, Commissioner Jesse A. Groseclose, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
July 5, 2017
8:30 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
8:35 a.m. Public Input/Hear Callers.
8:45 a.m. Discussion and/or Action – Upon Presentation of the Request of the Pocahontas County Fire Association for Creation of a Pocahontas County Fire Board; Appointment of a Pocahontas County Commissioner to Serve on the Pocahontas County Fire Board; Selection and Appointment of Three (3) Pocahontas County Fire Association Members to Serve on the Pocahontas County Fire Board and Decide as to Terms of Such Members; Discuss and/or Act on Pocahontas County Fire Association’s Request to Form a Committee to Select the Citizen Members of the Pocahontas County Fire Board.
9:30 a.m. Stella Callison Pocahontas County Farmland Protection Program – Discussion and/or Action-Approval of Conservation Easements for Nottingham, Rose and Hanley.
12:00 p.m. Lunch Break
OTHER AGENDA ITEMS
(The Following Agenda Items Will Be Discussed During Meeting But Have Not Been Allotted a Time)
- Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
- Approve Improper Charges.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of MindEase Solutions Contract with Pocahontas County Day Report Center for Services to be Provided for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
- Discussion and/or Action – Approval of Pocahontas County Water Task Force Coordinator and Office Space in Former Shoe Factory Building.
- Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Free Libraries Board Appointment of Sue Ann Heatherly Five Year Term Expiring 06-30-22.
- County Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
- Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
- Approve Invoices.