Pocahontas County Commission Tuesday 8-18-15 Meeting Agenda
POCAHONTAS COUNTY COMMISSION
William S. Beard, Jr., President
Jamie Walker, Commissioner David McLaughlin, Commissioner
900 TENTH AVENUE MARLINTON, WEST VIRGINIA 24954
Telephone: (304)799-6063 Fax: (304)799-3977
August 18, 2015
5:30 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Exoneration Orders; Approval of Minutes.
5:35 pm. Public Input/Hear Callers.
5:45 pm. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Towing Ordinance-Second Reading and Final Adoption of Ordinance.
6:00 pm. 911 Director Mike O’Brien – Discussion and/or Action – Purchase of Generator for 911 Center; Discussion and/or Action-Transfer of Gene Tracy 911 Dispatcher to 911 Mapping and Addressing Coordinator; and Approval of Full-Time 911 Dispatcher.
6:15 pm. Tammie Alderman Pocahontas County Day Report Office – Discussion and/or Action- Monthly Update.
6:30 pm. Pocahontas County Sheriff David Jonese – Discussion and/or Action-Approve Purchase of Law Enforcement Vehicle.
The following agenda items have not been assigned a time slot but will be addressed during today’s meeting.
1. Discussion and/or Action – Approve Final Settlements and Orders.
2. Approve Improper Charges.
3. Commission Mail Items/Concerns.
4. Discussion and/or Action – Report from Counsel.
5. Discussion and/or Action – County Commission Board Updates.
6. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Board of Health-Appointment of Norma Judy to Five Year Term Expiring 06-30-2020.
7. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Emergency Medical Services Authority-Appointment of Seth Morgan Shavers Fork Representative for Unexpired Three Year Term Ending 06-30-16
8. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County 911 Advisory Board-Appointment of Helen Clark WV Emergency Medical Provider Representative for Three Year Term Expiring June 30, 2018.
9. Discussion and/or Action – Mountain Resource and Conservation Development-Appointment of Terry White for Three Year Term Expiring 06-30-18.
10. Discussion and/or Action – Pocahontas County Parks and Recreation-Appointment of Brenda Doss, Judy Fuller and Bert Krieps for Three Year Terms Expiring 06-30-18.
11. Approve Invoices.