September 21st Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 21st . The meeting will be held at the Commission’s office in the courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda.
Although the meeting is open to the public, it will also be available on Zoom Meeting. The instructions to join the zoom meeting can be found at the end of this story
Following the routine opening procedures, the commissioners will hear public comments at 5:35 p.m.
Also, at 5:35, the commissioners will discuss and consider taking action on the East Fork Demolition Project.
At 5:45, Day Report Director Rita Griffith will discuss the COVID-19 National Health Emergency Grant and the worksite agreement with EQUUS Workforce Solutions for possible actions by the commissioners.
At 6:00 Robert DiDomenico will address the commissioners about Selective Service Board vacancies.
At 6:15 they will discuss and consider purchasing Frontier Maintenance and Service plans
At 6:30, Cassandra Lawson of Region 4 will present the proposals received for the hospital Utilities Project and ask for the appointment of a selection committee for those proposals.
The following items on the agenda do not have a specific time assigned during the meeting, in which the commissioners will consider the following.
- Approval of final settlements and orders
- A discussion of mail items and concerns
- 911 Director Mike O’Brien will ask for approval to hire a part-time 911 Dispatcher.
- The commissioners will consider issuing a resolution of support of the Records Management and Preservation Grant application for 2022.
- The commissioners will consider issuing a resolution of support of the WV Courthouse Facilities Improvement Fund Grant application.
- Approval of budget revisions and resolutions
- Approval of the Pocahontas County Financial Statement for 2020 -2021.
The commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://zoom.us/j/8181361801