April 18th Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 18th at the Commission’s office in the Courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda.
After opening procedures, at 5:35 pm, The commissioners hear public comments
At 5:45, The commissioners will lay the 2023 – 2024 Pocahontas County levy
At 6:00, Dave Sharp of Potesta & Associates Inc. will update the commissioners about their work regarding the PMH Water & Sewer Project.
At 6:15 the commissioners will open and award the bids received for a vehicle for the Sheriff’s Department.
At 6:30 Michael Gioulis will update the commissioners on the Huntersville County Clerk’s Office project.
At 6:45 Sheriff Jeff Barlow will discuss Courthouse security with the commissioners.
They will also discuss and/or consider action on the following
- Final settlements and orders.
- Mail items and concerns.
- Commissioner Rabinski will discuss the status of the County EMS Ambulance Service, and will ask for the approval to hire two part-time Paramedics for that service.
- The commissioners will consider publishing a bid advertisement for clearing the property for the proposed new EMS/911 Building.
- They will discuss the East Fork Tannery sewer hookup if there have been any new developments in that project.
- Attorney Stephen Skinner will update the commissioners regarding the Opioid Litigation Settlement.
Finally, the commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.
The meeting will also be available on Zoom Meeting. The instructions to join the zoom meeting can be found below.
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://us06web.zoom.us/J/8181361801