Bath Community Rehab And Wellness Destroyed By Fire

Bacova, VA – Though occupied, no one was hurt in the fire that occurred in the early evening hours of November 11th. One fire department member was treated for smoke inhalation at Bath Community Hospital. Wellness center staff say therapy patients will be notified soon of plans for continuing treatment

Story By

Heather Niday

Heather is our Program Director and Traffic Manager. She started with Allegheny Mountain Radio as a volunteer deejay. She then joined the AMR staff in February of 2007. Heather grew up in the Richmond, Virginia, area and now lives in Arbovale, West Virginia with her husband Chuck. Heather is a wonderful flute player, and choir director for Arbovale UMC. You can hear Heather along with Chuck on Tuesday nights from 6 to 8pm as they host two hours of jazz on Something Different.

Current Weather