January 3rd Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 3rd in their office in the Courthouse in Marlinton.
At 8:30 am, the commissioners will reorganize for the upcoming year, which involves selecting a Commission President and setting County Commission Board appointments.
At 8:35 they will approve any Exoneration Orders and approve the minutes of the last meeting.
At 8:40 am, there will be an opportunity for public comments to the commissioners.
At 8:45 am, the commissioners will discuss and possibly take action on opening the fund account for EMS Services in the county.
At 9:00 they will discuss the Hotel Occupancy Tax distribution of the Pocahontas County Artisan Coop.
The commissioners will also take up the following items which do not have specific times assigned to them.
- Final settlements and orders.
- Mail items and concerns.
- They will schedule the 2023 Board of Review and Equalization hearing dates.
- They will discuss and consider action on unprogressed Estates per WV Code 44-2-19a
- They will discuss and consider taking action on the East Fork Tannery sewer hookup.
- Attorney Stephen Skinner will update the commissioners regarding the Opioid Litigation Settlement, if there are any updates on that settlement.
Finally, the commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.