March 21st Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 21st at the Commission’s office in the Courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda.
After opening procedures, at 5:35 pm, The commissioners hear public comments
At 5:45, Mike O’Brien, the County OES Director will ask the commissioners to approve the 2021 Emergency Management Performance Grant.
At 6:00, the commissioners will consider approval of their agreement with the county Saddle Club.
At 6:15 Region 4’s Donna Ward will request that the commissioners open a checking account for the old Board of Education building Demolition Project, and for them to approve the environmental report for PMH.
At 6:30 the commissioners will make a decision on removing the representative for the Mulvie Grimes Estate.
At 6:45 the commissioners will consider approval of an inspection agreement with SecuriTech for the Courthouse and 911 Center fire alarm system
They will also discuss and/or consider action on the following
- Final settlements and orders.
- Mail items and concerns.
- Commissioner Rebinski will discuss the County EMS Ambulance Services.
- Increasing the part-time hours of Kevin Stitzinger for the upcoming fiscal year.
- The East Fork Tannery sewer hookup if there have been any new developments in that project.
- Attorney Stephen Skinner will update the commissioners regarding the Opioid Litigation Settlement.
Finally, the commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.
The meeting will also be available on Zoom Meeting. The instructions to join the zoom meeting can be found below.
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://us06web.zoom.us/J/8181361801