November 15th Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, November 15th at the Commission’s office in the Courthouse in Marlinton, with the following agenda. After routine opening procedures, the commissioners will hear public comments at 5:35 p.m.
At 5:40 pm, The commissioners will hear from Mike Hysell & Joe Clendenen of the Mitel Telephone system who will discuss with the commissioners a possible contract with STI Networks, Incorporated.
At 5:45 they will render a decision regarding the removal of representatives and appointment of an Executor/Curator for the Lanty McNeel Estate.
At 6:00 the commissioners will discuss and possibly take action on the partial reconstruction of the Old County Clerk’s Office in Huntersville.
At 6:15 they will entertain and consider approval of a contribution request from the Pocahontas County Art Council.
The commissioners will also take up the following items which do not have specific times assigned to them.
- Final settlements and orders.
- Mail items and concerns.
- They will conduct a Public Hearting concerning Frontier and the WV Public Service Commission.
- They will discuss and consider taking action on the EMS/911 Building.
- They will discuss and consider authorizing expenditures from their American Rescue Plan Funds and from their LATCF Funds.
- They will discuss and possibly take action on power issues in the Southern end of the county.
- They will discuss and consider taking action on the East Fork Tannery sewer hookup.
- Attorney Stephen Skinner will update the commissioners regarding the Opioid Litigation Settlement. This is a standing agenda item, and will only be taken up if there are any new developments regarding that settlement.
Finally, the commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.
The meeting will also be available on Zoom Meeting. The instructions to join the zoom meeting can be found below.
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://zoom.us/j/8181361801