November 21st Pocahontas County Commission Meeting Agenda
The Pocahontas County Commission will meet on Tuesday, November 21st at 5:30 pm in the Commission Office in the Pocahontas County Courthouse, with the following agenda.
After opening procedures, at 5:35 pm, The commissioners hear public comments
At 5:45, the commissioners will consider Ruthana Beezley’s request for a GVEDC Resolution and Assessment.
At 6:00, they will consider the removal of an estate representative
At 6:15, the commissioners will consider a request for their recognition of and issuing a proclamation for National Hospice Month.
At 6:30, the commission will consider approving the hiring of Stephanie Bennett as a full-time Administrative Assistant for Day Report.
At 6:45 the commissioners will discuss and consider action on a third party’s acquisition of the Circuit Clerk’s Internet domain/page.
They will also discuss and/or consider action on the following
- Final settlements and orders.
- Mail items and concerns.
- The commissioners will consider Amanda Smarr request for Draw number 7 from the Broadband Grant Project.
- They will consider appointing Jeff Barlow to the County EMS Authority.
- They will discuss the Pocahontas County Bar Association’s appointment to the county Deputy Sheriff’s Civil Service Commission.
- The commissioners will consider creating a salary enhancement fund, and a checking account and Disbursement of the EMS Salery Enhancement Fund.
- They will consider several Budget Revisions and Resolutions.
- The commissioners will consider approving hiring Kiara Davis as a part-time EMT for the Pocahontas County Ambulance Authority.
- Attorney Stephen Skinner will inform the commissioners of updates to the Opioid Litigation Settlement if there have been any.
Finally, the commissioners will approve invoices then adjourn the meeting.
The meeting will also be available on Zoom Meeting. The instructions to join the zoom meeting can be found below.
To join the Zoom Meeting, go to: https://us06web.zoom.us/J/8181361801