Pocahontas BOE Meeting Agenda for the March 28th Meeting
After normal opening procedures, the board will hear any delegations from the public, and then receive the Superintendent’s report and his special recognitions.
There will be informational reports from:
- Haley Spencer, the Student Representative to the board.
- Sherry Radcliff, who will present a financial update.
- Mary Sue Burns and Shannon Rittenhouse who will present an Academic Achievement presentation regarding Itinerant K-2 Classroom Instructional Support Coaches’
The board will then consider consent approval of routine financial matters, followed by consideration of approval of the audit report of the Board of Education for the fiscal year ending on June 30, 2022 and approval of excluding board members from Workers’ Compensation for the 2023-2024 school year.
In miscellaneous matters, the board will:
- Consider approval of an agreement for legal services with the Webb Law Center for social media litigation.
- Discuss and consider taking action to partner with GameChangerUSA.org to promote substance abuse prevention to all middle and high school students utilizing the “One Pill Can Kill” platform.
- Discuss and consider a three-year lease totaling $24,000, for an integrated video capture, editing, and distribution solution services developed for athletic teams by Agile Sports Technologies, Inc.
- Consider adding Parent and Community Volunteers for the current school year.
The board will consider approval of the recommended list of personnel actions.
Lastly, the board will conduct a Matters of the Board discussion prior to adjourning the meeting.
To see the recommended list of personnel actions, click on the following link to the BOE Official Agenda Here 1-24-23 BOE Official Agenda