Pocahontas BOE Meeting Agenda for the September 19th Meeting
The Pocahontas County Board of Education will hold their next regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 19th in the Linwood Library, Linwood, WV with the following agenda:
After normal opening procedures, the board will hear any delegations from the public, and then receive the Superintendent’s report and special recognitions.
They will receive Informational reports from:
- Riley G. Pollack, the Student Representative to the board.
- Cammy Kesterson about the summer programs at the schools.
- And from Andy Cocina of Wendel Energy Service, LLS.
The board will next consider consent approval of routine financial matters and reports and of the 2022 unaudited financial statement notes and management discussion and analysis.
They will also consider approval of the following supplements:
- Chief Mechanic -$2,500
- Technology Coordinators -$3,000
- Changing the Supervisor of HVAC Maintenance supplement to $2,500.
Regarding Miscellaneous matters, the board will consider the following:
- The establishment of goals for the Superintendent per state policy.
- Approval of parent and community volunteers for this school year.
The board will consider approval of the recommended service and professional personnel actions; conduct a Matters of the Board discussion and then adjourn the meeting.